Integrity, Service, Excellence.

H-2A Agricultural/H-2B Non-Agricultural Workers

H-2A Temporary Agricultural Workers

The H-2A Visa is for agricultural work of a temporary or seasonal nature. This includes farming, raising livestock, and any activities in conjunction with farming operations. Activities such as handling, planting, drying, packing, packaging, processi… Read More

H-2B Nonagricultural Temporary Workers

The H-2B is an employer-sponsored visa for temporary work that is: A one-time occurrence; A seasonal need; A peakload need; or An intermittent need. The Twin Cities employment immigration attorneys of The Law Firm of Craig J. Peterson L.L.C. assist e… Read More